Here's baby a couple of weeks ago, working on tummy time. She is so strong now and can hold herself up like this for several minutes before she gets tired out.
She also rolled over from her back onto her tummy for the first time 2 days ago. It was really surprising to her and to me, because she really hadn't attempted it all that much before doing it. She will move her legs while on her tummy but only moves about an inch or so, so she's not really crawling at all yet. She does, however, know how to sort of swivel her body around while on her tummy, so that is a new development.
She LOVES eating rice cereal. As soon as we take the spoon out of her mouth to get another spoonful, she starts smaking her lips and kicking her feet in anticipation. Very cute. In addition to eating rice cereal each day, she has been eating as much as 11 times a day (these past few days), so she must be trying to catch up to full-term babies her age or something. =)
I almost don't want to post anything regarding her sleep patterns because I have a feeling that as soon as I do she will go back to eating every 2 or 3 hours at night. Over the past 2 weeks or so, she has been eating around 10PM, then 3AM, and then 8AM. This might not sound like much, but I am loving being able to get a 4 or 5 hour block of sleep at once. I think she's finally getting big enough and getting more full from the rice cereal to be able to sleep better at night. Whatever the reason, I am hoping this progress continues.
We had our Christmas card photos taken by a friend of the family and they turned ot so well! We were fully expecting LL to not be looking at the camera and/or crying in all of them but somehow she was able to get her attention and so she was smiling in nearly all of the photos. Here is one from the photo session...


No comments:
Post a Comment