Age Tracker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Wait a Minute...It's August Already?!?

Things here are still wonderful and we are fully enjoying the summer! My lack of posts in the past couple of months have probably already tipped you off to that fact, though. ;)

Our Little Lamb isn't so little anymore; she's a full-fledged toddler and wants to explore every inch of our home and the outdoors. It's a really fun stage and I love watching the world through her eyes. We have been going on more play dates with friends, making trips to the park, lake, and library, taking stroller rides, running errands, and spending lots of time as a family.

I have some adorable pics from a trip we recently made to a friend's family cabin. Her mom, C, took them, actually and I am eternally indebted to her for always taking such great photos of LL and sending them to me. I'll do a post with all those photos later.

Hubby was on a camping trip this past week and Murphy's Law would have it that I would come down with a nasty cold as soon as he left. Thankfully, I have the world's best family! My mom insisted that I come stay with them for a couple of days and help take care of LL. Needless to say, I accepted that offer in between my non-stop nose-blowing and LL and I raced down to their house. A HUGE thank you to my parents and brothers for all of their help - I am so appreciative.

Baby (I guess I need to stop calling her that soon...sad), I mean "Toddler" has another check-up appointment at the Follow-Up Clinic associated with the NICU she was in for her early weeks. We're really anxious to see how she's doing and to pick the brains of the brilliant neonatologists there. I'll post a summary at some point soon.

I hope everyone is also enjoying their summers! Lots of love from us to you! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment