Age Tracker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Easter!!

We had a wonderful Easter celebration at my parents' home this year!  Our little girl had SO much fun hunting for Easter eggs (with a little help from us), eating an assortment of candies and desserts, and being doted on by all 10 of us there.  Special thanks to my Aunt J for getting A's adorable Easter dress.  She received many compliments on it, including from a fellow toddler at the back of the church who told his mom, "Mommy!  She is SO cute!"  



"I'm all ready to overwhelm people with my cuteness"



It will shock all of you to know that I bought her a tiny, pink, faux -leather purse to go with her Easter dress.  =)
Here we are opening it to find another present I got her...

pink, Barbie sunglasses!

Three generations, looking pretty in pink.

The menfolk.  =)

Notice how tall/big she's gotten. When did this happen!?

And the hunt begins...

"Mmmmm, so this is a Sour Patch Kid.  How do I make these part of my daily diet?"
New favorite item from Grandma - Mickey Mouse snow globe.
She shakes it and then hums the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (kids cartoon) theme song.  So cute.

I hope everyone is having a blessed Easter season!  We send you all lots of hugs and love!


PS.  On a totally unrelated note, if you would please pray that our townhome sells at some point this year, we would greatly appreciate it.  We've had a good handful of showings and are still optimistic, but any additional prayers we can get can only help.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment