Age Tracker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

LL and Daddy Visit Family in CO!

So, technically this trip took place the last weekend in April and it is now mid-June, but I figured "better late than never".   =)

Hubby had the very thoughtful idea of flying out to CO with our little toddler and giving me the weekend to be alone/relax/catch up with friends/finish books I've been trying to read for months.  Suffice it to say, I was sad to see them go and missed them terribly but had such a wonderful time pampering myself with things like sleep and good food.  Further proof that I have the best husband I could have dreamed of!  

Here are some photos he took while out there.  So cute...


Bath-time cuteness with Nana. 

The next piano prodigy?   

Great auntie M and Nana posing with the cool little lady in shades. 

Bedtime stories with Auntie K.

No comments:

Post a Comment