We had a hilarious experience with her this past Sunday. We have this kit that we received where you paint the baby's hands and make handprints and insert a picture of the baby on this framed blessing...very cute idea. I knew enough to not try it when she was in a super active or fussy mood. However, even with dad holding her and me doing paint duty, it was still a huge distaster. We got everything laid out and rolled up her sleeves and got a washcloth ready. We painted one of her hands but she flung her hand out and blue paint got on her arm and on me and dad. Then, i tried to make her flatten her hand to place it on the sheet which of course didn't work. She ended up making a smear of paint with the side of her hand. By this time dad and I are laughing hysterically. Then, she takes her hand and puts paint on her forehead, which caused even more laughter. We tried one last time to get a hand print but it ended up just looking like a random smear of paint. So, we quickly cleaned up and chalked this up to a funny story we'll be able to share with her someday. Here are some photos to laugh at...
As I may have already mentioned, LL LOVES to be outside. Daddy and baby sit outside on our deck pretty often, which is dad's favorite time with her. It's so cute...she falls asleep immediately when they go out there.
I'm excited because tomorrow is the baby shower that my aunts are throwing for me (for LL, technically). =) It will be so much fun to see everyone since I've been cooped up in the house basically since I went on bed rest back in March. I'll post some pictures from the shower in a few days.
Bye all - B


Audrey's artistic talents just haven't developed yet - give her time! What a laugh you must have had!! I love the photo of CJ on the deck. How peaceful.
ReplyDeleteMom Mc