Age Tracker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 21, 2009

Welcome to the site!




Welcome to the blog for baby A - our "Little Lamb"!

I can't promise that I'll be able to post updates every day, but I wanted to at least get one going, to keep all of you friends and family in the loop on her progress. I will not be updating her Caringbridge site any longer, FYI.

I'm excited to start using this site, as I'll be able to post photos w/ better resolution and also videos of her. Also, there isn't a cap on number of photos like there is on Caringbridge.

Little Lamb is 3 months old now! (Or, technically yesterday - August 20th) We can't believe how that time has flown by. We're thinking she's about 8 & 1/2 lbs now. She just started to be able to track toys' movement with her eyes. Before she might look at something but didn't follow it too much. She also gave Mommy a HUGE smile and held it for a few seconds this morning - first time ever for that! I was inspired by looking at the photos that the Lund/Novak tribe have of Marcie and did a "formal" photo shoot with little lamb today. Two of them are posted above here for your amusement.
Dad stayed home from work today and we took her for a stroller ride, which she loved. She actually made a little sigh noise, letting us know just how content she was. Too cute. =)

Until my next post - B

2 comments:

  1. Audrey smiled at you! What a treasure!!! Be sure to write it on the calendar. Love the new photos. I have the CUTEST granddaughter in the world.
    Mom Mc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have watched the videos about 10 times a day. She is so perfect! It is a perfect distraction when I am annoyed/stressed/hating my job. Love you Bri!

    ReplyDelete