Well, my Netbook has arrived so I am SO excited that I'll be able to post more updates on this site, check my email and quickly find things on the web. Btw, I knew that it would be smaller than a traditional laptop, but it really is tiny and so lightweight. I love it!
It's becoming pretty clear that baby will be talkative based on how much she likes to make noises and babble already. I know this probably shocks everyone, given how quiet her mother is. Poor daddy isn't going to even have the opportunity to speak once there are two of us talking his ears off. =)
Our favorite thing right now is getting her out of her crib after a nap. She gives us huge smiles and with her mouth open as wide as possible she lets out a little excited shriek. It is so cute I feel like I'm going to explode. She has been smiling a lot more now and it seems like she can see a lot more detail because she appears to study our faces intently. She's also now more able to play with her toys - that is, stare at hanging toys/mobiles and sometimes half-accidentally hit one with an arm.
HUGE accomplishment (one that makes me particularly happy): She has been sleeping overnight in slightly longer blocks the past 2 days. Last night, for example, she ate at 8 and then 11:30PM, then went until 5AM until her next feeding!! We were concerned at first because she has never gone close to that long without eating but she was just fine and happy as can be at the 5AM nursing so I guess she's just moving slowly toward these longer blocks of sleep. I'm not counting on this to happen every night from now on because I know each night will be slightly different, but I can't even explain how differently (i.e. better) I feel after getting a chunk of sleep like this. My hubby is SO kind because he offered to take the middle of the night feeding these past 2 nights for me so I could get even more sleep, so I am very appreciative.
I want to say CONGRATULATIONS to "K & D" on the birth of their little boy this past Tuesday! They will make wonderful parents and I'm so excited for Little Lamb to have yet another potential gentleman caller. Poor kids...their parents are already arranging marriages for them. =)
Tons of hugs and kisses from a very bubbly, talkative baby A!
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment