Hi everyone!
I have some adorable photos that Char took the other day of daddy, me and Little Lamb. So, I wanted to post one here.
She's getting so strong! Her neck muscles have been pretty strong for awhile now, but her legs are now able to support her weight for several seconds at a time. I have to hold her steady, of course, but she really does takke all of her weight onto her legs. Here's a photo (also courtesy of Char).

She hasn't laughed again after that one time on Monday, but she "talks" for longer periods of time and is getting good at mimicking the tone of our voices. She's going to be a stellar conversationalist...I just know it. =) Grandma (on my side) and uncle R and my Aunt J came over today to see her and she was talking away to them.



No comments:
Post a Comment