Age Tracker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry!

I know, I know...it's been a while since my last blog post.  Scratch that - it's been QUITE a while since my last blog post.  My netbook was down in TX being repaired, which took about a month with the transportation time, so that is the first reason behind the lapse.  Also, traveling around  for the holidays meant for some really busy weeks.  Haha...look at me beg for forgiveness from my friends and family for not keeping up the blog.  You can all deal with it...I'm busy.  Just kidding.  =)


There is WAY too much to post about the past several weeks, so I think I'll have to do this in a series of posts over the next days.  I'll start off here with a bunch of pictures from Christmas in CO with hubby's side of the family.  What an amazing, relaxing time we had.  I know you'll all be shocked to hear that Little Lamb received quite a bit of attention during our trip.  =)   (Photos to follow of Christmas with my side)






One of the official roles of the auntie is to provide yummy, chocolate treats!


Bath time with Nana!


A pretty good-looking group, if I do say so myself...


Watching some college sports on the couch with Daddy and Grandad.


"I can see everything from up here!"



Uncle D gives LL one of her first piano lessons.  Roll over, Beethoven!

No comments:

Post a Comment