Age Tracker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Noises

Baby has been very busy these past few weeks experimenting with different noises, which is pretty amusing for us to watch/hear. She has a new one as of a week ago that I call a baby dinosaur sound. It is adorable but is also quite loud, so luckily she doesn't do this noise around the clock (yet).

When she decides that she'd rather play in her crib than nap, I hear her in there making hilarious noises and then laughing at herself. The other day I quickly grabbed the video camera and snuck into her room to capture it. FYI: The first part of the video is completely black before I turn on the light in her room.



Only 3 more hours until my husband gets back from his business trip (can you tell I'm counting the hours?) I missed him a lot even though it was only for a couple of days. When he called earlier from the airport I put him on speaker phone for LL to hear his voice, as I do most of the time when he calls. She made her usual, huge smiles and was kicking her legs around in excitement. She misses him as much as I do, I think. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment