Here are a couple of fun ones, for your viewing pleasure...
First sippy cup experience. (This was back in early January).
Another laughter fit - they make my world go 'round.
In case you're wondering, my mom brought me lunch, changed baby several times, fed her baby food, washed and folded 2 loads of baby clothes laundry and 3 loads of "adult clothes" laundry, unloaded the dishwasher and loaded a new batch, cleaned the kitchen, hand-washed all the baby spoons/cups/bottles/etc, hand-washed the baby clothes with stains with a special safe cleaner, played with LL lots, rocked her to sleep for a nap earlier, and helped me with bath time and bedtime ritual. To say that I am glad she is here or that I am grateful is more than an understatement. I have the world's best mom! Also, as if I'm not blessed enough, I have the world's best mother-in-law! It is wonderful to be able to get advice from these knowledgeable women.


No comments:
Post a Comment