Many thanks to my mother-in-law for taking so many wonderful photos of LL while they were in town this past weekend! Here are some from her party on Saturday...
"Hi E! Remember how I used to be shy around you? Not anymore!"
"I just love my godparents. They make me laugh every time."
She apparently found my earrings to be fascinating.
Spending time with Gramma K.
Another new friend! (and potential future husband??) JK
What a beautiful family the three of you are! How did baby A get more of a tan than Mommy, Daddy or the rest of us? I'm jealous of her natural gold coloring!
I have two theories: 1) She will be a tan girl like auntie K or auntie L 2) She is just golden-colored due to the beta carotene (sp?) in her diet Either way though - I'm jealous. =)
Baby A (our "Little Lamb") was born on May 20, 2009 at 29 weeks gestation. Mom was on bedrest from the beginning of March until baby's arrival due to a condition called Placenta Previa. She finally had to come out via emergency C-section on May 20th. LL, who was 3 lbs. at birth, spent 8 weeks in the NICU, receiving the BEST care from the nurses there. We were finally able to take her home with us on July 6th and were SO happy to be able to spend every moment with our little girl. She's received some occupational therapy and now is in speech therapy, but is basically a normal, healthy, very sweet little girl!
What a beautiful family the three of you are! How did baby A get more of a tan than Mommy, Daddy or the rest of us? I'm jealous of her natural gold coloring!
ReplyDeleteI have two theories:
ReplyDelete1) She will be a tan girl like auntie K or auntie L
2) She is just golden-colored due to the beta carotene (sp?) in her diet
Either way though - I'm jealous. =)