We had a sort of "practice run" the Tuesday before Halloween at her ECFE class. The kids dressed up and then walked around the whole elementary school, collecting candy and snacks from other teachers/administrators. So, she was a pro by the time the actual date rolled around. (Although, what toddler doesn't quickly become a "pro" when it involves getting candy from lots of people?) =)
We ran into her buddy "W" from our neighborhood as we were starting out on our candy quest, so it was fun (and adorable) to go around together. "W" was a cowboy, "riding" a little horse. So cute! Enjoy these photos...
![]() |
| Please note the little banana sticking out of her pocket. =) |
![]() |
| Please note that I can no longer button any of my jackets. =( |
![]() |
| "So, let's figure out how to get the maximum amount of candy in the next hour." "I think we should hit up the rich people houses on the lake first. I hear they're giving out full-size candy bars." |





No comments:
Post a Comment