Age Tracker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Can't Think of an Interesting Title

Hi everyone! I haven't had a chance to update the blog in a while so I thought I'd do a quick post.

All is still well here. We're taking LL in for her 6 month doctor appt tomorrow, so I'll report back with her exact weight and length after that. I am guessing 12 pounds exactly but we'll see. Btw, i cannot even believe that she will be 6 months on Friday. A lot has happened within these past 6 months, so I guess in some ways the time frame does seem reasonable. But, it's so weird to think my tiny little baby is half a year old already!

Her new fascination is the Jumperoo we just purchased. It has lots of fun lights, sounds, songs, and toys to play with (although she still hasn't mastered the whole "I want to play with this toy. I'm going to grab it now" concept...she will flail her hand at her toys though and occasionally will grab it half-intentionally). She's still too small to fit in the Jumperoo so I put a small box under her feet. She also isn't too into jumping yet. She will move herself around in the swivel seat and will kind of shake her body but doesn't do the true jumping up and down stuff yet. Although her legs are SO strong that I know it's not a matter of not being able to do it.

Last, but certainly not least, a big CONGRATULATIONS to daddy on receiving a job offer this morning. Same company and same department but a new job. Baby and I couldn't be prouder of him, as this is a really nice promotion. He works really hard at his job and he is so deserving of this. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment