Age Tracker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Costume Photos

I finally got a chance to load the pics from the camera onto the netbook, so here are some of them from Halloween. I think I mentioned it in a previous post, but LL's costume was loaned to us from the L & N Tribe. It's a baby caterpillar costume. She fit into it perfectly. It was like a baby sleeping bag that you just zip them into. She kept turning her head to the side, which meant that you could just see a giant cheek out of the head opening...funny stuff.




Here's a short video from Saturday morning, as well. Auntie K was in town and got to witness this adorable/hilarious process of getting LL in her costume.

1 comment:

  1. You should post another full length shot. That costume is too funny!

    ReplyDelete