We figured out what was causing her more pain/discomfort than the cold when I was feeling around in her mouth yesterday...HER FIRST TOOTH CAME IN!! Finally! She is 10 months old today but developmentally she is around 7 and 1/2 months old. So I guess this isn't so late for a first tooth to come in, but we've been thinking one would pop up for the past 4 months when we were so sure she was teething. Anyways, it's here and she seems like she's in much less pain today. It is the bottom, front, left tooth and just the very top is visible at this point, of course. She's been gnawing on her refrigerated teething rings and that seems to help. Once the tooth comes in more and we're able to get a good photo of it I will be sure to post it on the blog here.
Ok, gotta go - daddy just left for a guys' night out and baby is requesting some attention. =)


yaaayyy!!!!!!
ReplyDelete