So, I feel much better today after spending the last 2 nights in a NyQuil-induced slumber. As much as we tried to avoid passing this along to baby it was unavoidable - she started sneezing like crazy this morning and has a super runny nose. We took her in to the doctor's this afternoon to make sure it wasn't RSV and we're happy to say that it isn't. She's been pretty wiped out and fussy but I've been feeling similarly, so I don't blame her. =)
We are so thankful that the three of us didn't all get sick on the same day. It would have been so much more difficult to manage, to say the least.
Anyways, if you could say a quick prayer for LL's speedy recovery, that would be wonderful.


Already saying prayers for LL over here - hopefully it won't develop into anything else!
ReplyDeleteThanks! She's actually doing OK today. We're hoping she just has a runny nose. Thanks for the prayers - they are working! =)
ReplyDelete