Age Tracker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I'd like to wish hubby a WONDERFUL Father's Day!  


He is such a selfless man and shows our little girl so much love.  Little Lamb and I are truly blessed to have him in our lives.  He is the hardest worker I know and works hard to provide for our family.  He is a man of strong character and is unwavering in his faith.  


LL asked me to say a few words to him, as well, on this special day.  (While she is fairly tech-saavy for her age, she is still mastering her typing skills.)
"Daddy, I love you SO much!  I love when you take me on our evening stroller rides all around the neighborhood, woods and park.  I love to spend time on our deck with you.  I think you are so funny when you pretend to be sleeping and then say 'Wake up!'.  It makes me laugh and then I try to come touch your face.  I like my bedtime because you rock me to sleep and give me a bottle.  I love when you call us during the work day or on your way home.  I show mommy that I am excited about your call by wildly kicking my legs and waving my arms around.  I am really working on saying 'dada' because I want to show you how much I love you.  I sometimes say 'daaa...du', so I will get it pretty soon.  Thank you for all that you do for me.  You are the world's best daddy!"

All of our love,
Your devoted wife and your little angel

No comments:

Post a Comment