Age Tracker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Year Ago Today...

...we were taking a tiny, 5 lb. baby girl home from the NICU!

Hubby and I were reflecting on that earlier this evening. I remember holding her in my arms, sitting on our couch, and asking hubby, "What do I do with her right now? Can I set her down somewhere while I use the bathroom? Where do I put her while we set up her bassinet?" I literally couldn't figure out where to put her besides hand her to hubby. He says to me, "Hmmm...maybe we could fold up a bunch of blankets on the floor and put her there. That seems safe." Big dilemmas. =)

There is SO much to post about, but I need to get some shut eye right now. I'll post something hopefully tomorrow or Thursday about her recent accomplishments. Spoiler alert - I nicknamed this past week "Toddler Week" due to the SEVERAL major milestones she reached. So exciting! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment