Age Tracker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

We have had a great Valentine's Day weekend here.

When I went in to get LL up from her morning nap today she had a red envelope tucked under her arm. I have no idea how she got herself to the store to buy me a Valentine's Day card or how she wrote out her message to me inside it and sealed the envelope, but I was very touched.

Then, when Daddy returned from Mass and grocery shopping, baby presented him with a special hand-made, heart-shaped card telling him how much she loves him. Again, we weren't aware that she has become so self-sufficient so we were extremely impressed. I took some photos to capture the process of baby making the Valentine card...



Sending lots of hugs and kisses to all of our family and friends from the three of us!

2 comments:

  1. Awww cuteness. I should fess up that baby texted me for a ride to the store, so how could I refuse her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that explains it. I didn't think she knew how to drive yet. Her texting is getting out of hand, actually. She keeps going over on our family plan...we might have to ground her.

    ReplyDelete