Age Tracker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 30, 2010

Coordinating These Feet of Mine...

Baby is obsessed with toddling around the house (holding our hands still, of course). She wants to be up and moving around at all times, which keeps us pretty busy. I love trying to see the world through her eyes. Luckily, I don't have to guess too often at what she's feeling/thinking, as she is the Queen of Facial Expressions (as I've mentioned in earlier posts). =)


She loves walking around and holding onto any piece of furniture or structure she can find. She's getting to be so strong too; she can now stand on her own, holding onto her Jumperoo for several minutes at a time (with me standing behind her just in case). The fearless girl now even takes one hand off and adjusts her feet so that she can spin one of the wheels on the Jumperoo. When daddy saw this for the first time he said, "When did you grow up?" My sentiments exactly. She definitely acts more like a toddler than a baby now and we're so thrilled to see her developing and learning.


Here's some footage of her walking around with daddy's assistance.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know which I love more...LL's high stepping or hubby's tube socks. :)

    ReplyDelete