Age Tracker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

First Hair Cut!

So, technically this happened a couple of weekends ago, but I totally forgot to post on this until now.  Anyways...

We gave LL her very first hair cut which was a really easy process, as she sat surprisingly still.  There were lots of hairs that were halfway down her ears in length, so we cut those a ways above her ears.  Her hair was also getting in her eyes in the front and I kept having to sweep her hair to the side so she could see.  It's much easier now with it shorter.  We did save the little clippings for her baby book, of course.  

When she was born, she had a full head of hair but then developed a bald spot on the back of her head, as most babies do.  Then, back in the Fall/early Winter she started to lose all of her hair except the one tuft on the top of her head.  I called that look the Kate Gosselin, because it was super short and spiky in the back/top and then one swoop of hair in the very front.  Not the most attractive by any means, but she still managed to look cute of course.  Now, the bald spot is almost completely filled in and the hairs are a half inch or inch all over her head.  (I'm sure you were all dying to know the exact measurements of her hair, I know).   =)  

Here are a couple of photos we snapped during the process...




No comments:

Post a Comment