Age Tracker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Stroller Rides...A Beautiful Thing

We are SO excited around here about the gorgeous weather we've been having for most of the past few weeks.  I can't remember a more beautiful March, weather-wise (although I was locked in a cubicle or in classes for most of the day during the previous 20-some March's, so that might have something to do with it).  =)


I take Little Lamb on stroller rides basically every day, unless it is raining out.  Daddy takes her on stroller rides on the weekends, which allows them daddy-daughter bonding time.  We typically take her on the loop around the neighborhood.  It's really quiet and peaceful.  She studies her surroundings while wearing her little pink sun hat.  I'm always surprised that she doesn't nap in the stroller hardly ever, but I think she's too curious to allow sleep to "win".  


On the last day of March we went on a stroller ride over to the local library (I had to renew my card).  It was technically one day early from our flu season restriction, so I jokingly referred to the two of us as rebellious girls.  Then, we took the back way home - past the park we will one day play at, past the community gardens, past the marsh, through the "woods", and into the back of the neighborhood.  I'm looking forward to doing that loop, only in reverse, throughout this summer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment